We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
The policies detailed here set out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting magpie.ae (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- Information you supply to us by filling in a subscription form on our website or newsletters, or when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name and email address; we do not collect any other information via these forms.
- Information our website automatically collects about you. This may include
- anonymised technical information, including a truncated version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit to the website, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
- Information you supply to us (specifically, your email address) will be used to send you regular copies of our newsletters unless you have unsubscribed from receiving these
- Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this anonymised information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
To reiterate, this information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information; you can find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.